Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm Working with Black Bob the Blob on my Screen

So the time has passed quickly. I'm now living in Leucadia, said to be the last "hippie" town, yet I haven't seen many hippies. Anyway, I wanted to post the rest of the Chama photos.

A friend we found and left for later to come.

_MG_0750

Chris is gonna be pissed about this one. He and Sasha on their way back from a dip in the river. It was too cold for my liking.

_MG_0767

Game time in the evening. Life without television is so much more simple.

_MG_0774

_MG_0775

_MG_0777

_MG_0781

_MG_0782

OK, I have to go renew my Flick PRO account....there's nothing pro about it, except you can put alot more photos up .....plus I just found Flight of the Conchords in Spanish on HBO, it's amazing.

Here's a sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment